1. Can I select any Certificate of my choice?
Yes, you can and only do what you are interested in.
2. Is the content different from the Diploma?
No, same content and delivery mode of full or part time.
3. Do I need Medical Insurance if doing Certificate?
Yes, if you are an International student this is a requirements.
4. Do I need a student’s Pass to undertake a Certificate?
No, not necessary as you can come to Singapore on as Social Visit Pass and undertake a Certificate course. You may require a Visa to come if it is an entry requirement of Singapore Government.
5. If I complete all Certificates will I be eligible for the award of Diploma?
Yes, you will.
6. As an International student can I do the Certificate Part Time mode?
No, this is not allowed, you must do it as full time student.